JAKUB NOWAKSenior Vice President Investments
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
One Metrotech Center, Suite 2001, Brookln, NY 11201
Jakub Nowak is an Associate Real Estate Broker and Senior Vice President Investments with Marcus & Millichap. He leads The Nowak Group, a team of 16 agents specializing in Investment Real Estate Brokerage in the Metropolitan Area of New York with a primary focus on Brooklyn, Queens & Staten Island.
During his eight years of brokerage, Mr. Nowak has closed north of one hundred commercial investment sales transactions. His track record covers a broad spectrum of asset types and transaction structures including the sale of industrial, office, development, retail, multifamily, leasehold interests and mortgages. Mr. Nowak has established pricing records for industrial, and development sales in Brooklyn and Queens and consistently ranks as one of Marcus & Millichap’s top Brokers within the New York Area and nationally. He is regularly quoted by New York's real estate press and has written multiple op-eds and columns for industry publications.
Being a firm believer in a relationship driven approach to the business, Mr. Nowak provides timely market intelligence and expertise to advise clients in developing optimized strategies catered to their specific needs and investment goals. His team is committed to putting clients’ needs first and managing all relationships with the highest degree of transparency, integrity and professionalism.
- Top Producing Agent at Marcus & Millichap’s Brooklyn Office
- Recognized as Marcus & Millichap's Top Producing Land & Development Sales Broker Nationally by the National Land Group (This category includes value-add, repositioning and redevelopment of industrial real estate) in 2018. Consistently Ranks in the Firms Top Five Land & Development Investment Professionals Nationally
- Consistently Ranks Among Marcus & Millichap's Top Ten Industrial and Office Brokers Nationally
- The Commercial Observer's 'Top 30 Under 30 NYC Commercial Real Estate Professionals' in 2013
- Marcus & Millichap’s ‘Sales Recognition’ Awards in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Marcus & Millichap’s prestigious ‘National Achievement’ Awards in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, & 2021
- Real Estate Board of New York.
- Associate Director of the National Office and Industrial Properties Group.
- Member of the National Multi Housing Group.
- Jakub received a bachelor's degree in Economics and Political Science with a minor in German Languages and Culture from Washington University in Saint Louis, Missouri in 2008.