Jason Grunberg is a licensed salesperson with Marcus & Millichap. He is a member of a team led by Jakub Nowak, which specializes in the sale of Commercial, Industrial and Development Real Estate in the Metropolitan Area of New York with a primary focus on Brooklyn and Queens.
Mr. Grunberg grew up in Manhasset, New York and began working at Marcus & Millichap in 2014. To date, Mr. Grunberg has closed 6 commercial investment sales transactions worth over $31 million and is on track to be one of the Brooklyn Office’s top producers in 2018. His expertise is in Central Brooklyn, from the Brooklyn Navy Yard to Brownsville.
Mr. Grunberg’s transaction experience includes the sale of development and redevelopment sites, as well as industrial and retail properties. Some of his recent sales include the corner of Atlantic Avenue and Franklin Avenue in Brooklyn, a two-story auto shop to retail conversion at a price of $404/SF and a two-story warehouse to office redevelopment at 25 Quincy St for $426/SF.
- Received Brooklyn Office’s “Top Caller of the Year” award for 2015
- Received Brooklyn Office's "Rising Star" award for 2016
- Closed over $19,000,000 in Commercial Investment Sales in 2016 to date
- Real Estate Board of New York
- Member of the National Office and Industrial Properties Group
- Jason received a bachelor's degree in History from Binghamton University in Binghamton, NY in 2014.