Jesse Kay is an investment associate of Marcus & Millichap's National Multi Housing Group specializing in the sale of multifamily, mixed-use, industrial, development, and redevelopment properties. Jesse is a member of the Nowak Group focusing specifically on the Brooklyn market.
In 2018, Jesse was promoted to Senior Associate. He was ranked as a top 10 producer within the Brooklyn office in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. To date, he has closed more than 40 investment sales transactions worth over $150 million.
One recent transaction involves the sale of a vacant retail property in Park Slope at 207 5th Avenue for $9 million. This sales price translated to over $1,500 per existing square foot and over $650 per buildable square foot. This transaction set a price record in Park Slope and demonstrated Jesse's ability to navigate the sale of a unique redevelopment opportunity.
Jesse is committed to consistently providing his clients with the most accurate and relevant information in the market. By doing so, he is able to maximize value for his clients while ensuring that their objectives are met. In addition to representing clients in the sale of their Brooklyn assets, Jesse also has experience executing 1031 exchanges for investors repositioning into low management assets across the country. By leveraging Marcus & Millichap's industry leading inventory of single-tenant net leased properties, he is able to help his clients transition into new markets that best serve their evolving needs.
Jesse graduated from Boston University School of Management in 2014. In his free time he enjoys traveling, sports, and tracking the latest trends in real estate.
- Top 10 Ranking Broker Brooklyn Office in 2018, 2019, 2020, & 2021
- New York Real Estate Journal 2020 Ones to Watch
- Promoted to Senior Associate in 2018
- Received Brooklyn Office’s "Shooting Star" award for 2018
- Received Brooklyn Office’s “Pace Setter” award for 2015
- Real Estate Board of New York
- Member of the National Multi Housing Group
- Jesse received a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Boston University’s School of Management in Boston, MA in 2014.